Thursday, June 7, 2007

Spring Cleaning!

Sorry it has been such a long time since I posted. I have been working on Spring Cleaning- which is why the shoe came out. I am trying to make sure all my toys have equal access to the outside/ inside. Therefore all indoor toys are now outdoor, and hummm... well those outdoor are mostly gonna be outdoor but will also be indoor sometimes too...

Momma doesn't really like this plan- "Allegra..while under MY roof...." Blah. Blah. Blah. "You're gonna loose those toys....." Geeez momma.. I know exactly where each and everyone of those toys are...I found the shoes now didn't I???

Parents....

7 comments:

Maggie said...

allegre ,
i know exactly how you feel , my mom is the same :(
love magz #2
ooh btw, my moms friends parents live in cozumel (island off the coast of cancun) and they said there was a hurricane heading near them. last year the hurricanes costed them 50,000 $ in damage to there condo!!! stay safe, k !!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I like taking my toys outside too, one time I took every single toy outside, hehehe!

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

We sneak toys outside too and mom brings them back inside and washes them. It's a constant battle!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Hey Allegra!
I like to non-chanlantly drop my toys out on the patio every so often. That way, when mum goes out there, I can bark at her really loud so thst she can pick my toy up for me. Heeheehee!
AireSNEAK!
Liberty

Baily said...

hi cutie,
i like stagging my toys on the carpet, mommy isn't to thrilled about it either.

nose licks
~baily

fee said...

hi allegra, did you find anything else during spring cleaning besides the shoe? i love spring cleaning because it's so full of surprises!

loves,
fee

Lilyth said...

Hello Allegra!

Mama doesn't let me take toys outside at ALL. Unless she packs them herself and we go to the park. I haven't learned to sneak very well yet, either.

Spring cleaning sounds boring.