Wednesday, June 20, 2007

No animals were harmed in making this entry- just humilated!

So momma had a great idea that she decided to do before she ripped all the hair off my face. She wanted to give me a mow hawk! (Spelling?)
As you can tell I wasn't pleased at all!
Mom! You can't see it well anyways. She was picturing some really cool shots....
Just stop Momma. Isn't this animal cruelty? Somewhere in the world?
Now I am just tired from her ripping the hair off my face. (Plus she kept saying- "Lip my stocking- Lip It! Lip It!- Apparently it is from some movie- Lost in Translation- well it was lost in translation to me!)

Good part is momma is meeting a lot of friend in about an hour and we are going for a walk around the lake with duckies. Gotsa to get my big girl bark ready...

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mohawk makes you even cuter if that's possible!
Have fun barking at the duckies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Ume said...

i like the mohawk!!!
yup! show the duckies who's boss!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Glad I'm not the only one who has to endure hair ripping! Share my pain.

Licks
Oscar x

Jake of Florida said...

Hi Alegra,

I'm new to this blogging world, but since Mom loves Airedales almost as she loves wire fox terriers (me and my brother and all our real and virtual friends), she stopped to read your blog and saw that you live in sunny Florida. So do we -- we're in Plantation. And we have Muscovy ducks that I like to chase.

Are you close?

Jake and Just Harry aka The Barkalot Boyz