Thursday, June 21, 2007

Last Night's Walkie!

Meet out new friend Bailey. Does he remind you of someone? Yup. He is the brother of Quint. It was quite a reunion last night. They even seemed to remember each other..... Bailey is much bigger because Quint was the runt of the litter and had some issues.
Out friends Austin and Jackson didn't come this time. But...it was still an adventure.
While we were walking there was a lady running with her dog up a head of us and this duck started attacking her dog...we had no idea why...until we say that the babies were trying to cross the path! I was very good and controlled myself and my big girl bark..


A family- just like us.
Then I was tired. This little girl was afraid of me! Something about my alligator face! She ran screaming from me...All I wanted was some pets. Plus I kept freaking out the humans- I kept getting all of lit Quint in my mouth- first his body..then his head. I just wanted to see if it fit or not...
Then the adults got some beer. I wanted beer too, but I am under the age of 18. Do they count doggie years???
You can see part of saffie. She was really good too.

See ya soon.

2 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I always try to sneak the foamy stuff off the top of beer, yum!

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

Baily is sure cute! Did you try to eat him up too?
I've never had beer and I'm a lot older than you are! Let me know if you get some before I do, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie