Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hurricane Season is Upon Us!

Well we live in Florida and yesterday was the 1st day of hurricane season. And we have our first "tropical depression" heading towards us!

It has been rainy all day and we have to stay inside (well we want to stay inside at least).

How many hurricanes do YOU think will hit Florida this year?


How many hurricanes will hit Florida?
Free polls from Pollhost.com


P.S. Does anyone know any good indoor games with the exception of hide the shoes?

6 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

My favorite indoor game is called "Remove the Insoles". Slightly more challenging than "Hide the Shoes", but with a similar human result.

:)

Love,
Bogart

Molly the Airedale said...

I hate hurricanes! They're so destructive! I hope none hit anywhere in the world!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Stanley said...

There have several games I could recommend, but I think the one called "Drool-Coating the Kitchen Floor" could become one of your faves. Slick or sticky - either way, the hoomans get grossssssed OUT! Hehehe. Always fun!

Your Goober,
Stanley

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Nast hurricanes. I'll keep my paws crossed that none arrive.

Hmm, indoor games. I like having mum or dad hide a toy and I have to seek it.

Licks
Oscar x

Putter said...

Hi Allegra!

I hope there are NO hurricanes at all -- they are scawiest!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Maggie said...

i realllly hope there are not any hurricanes . i kije to play hide and seek , and tag (i know how) i also play rip up the news paper :P
~magzz~