Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July!

So the pawrents invited over some people yesterday for the 4th. Kelly was there and so where our friends who have a 5 week old baby. I just loved the baby....but I had to stay away from it because I am kinda young to be around something else that is so young.

Well the baby had this great red toy! Then the baby didn't want to play with in anymore.....so I look it to play with it...

I was runnig through the yard when Kelly said "Hey- doesn't Allegra have the baby's toy?" Good thing the baby's parents were okay with it- I mean it looks just like one of my toys.....

I tried to get some food but everyone was real careful so no luck.........

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I bet the baby handed you that toy didn't he? And you were just being kind and not making him feel bad so you took it, right? hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I get into trouble for taking my step sisters toys when they're here, but it's so hard to tell the difference isn't it?

Licks
Oscar x

Putter said...

Hi Allegra! Hi!

So ya stoled the baby's toy, huh? Don't worry, I would have done the exact same thing:) Who knows, I may have the same temptations around here sometime soon, hard to tell, but maybe?:) Didn't you even get a small taste of ice cream on the 4th? :) Talk to you soon!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

The Airechicks said...

Hi Allegra:

We know the baby wanted to share her toy...next she'll be sharing treats...

Be nice to the baby ...great rewards...

Asta said...

Allegra,
It's not stealing, when something is discawded, heheheh, I bet the baby doesn't mind..it's good to shawe...hope you get some ice cweam to keep you cool in this yucky heat
smoochie kisses
Asta

Nessa Happens said...

Oh you are so pretty!

I'll bet your mama has lots of nice pictures of you - you should try your paw at my contest!!!

http://nanookthenewfy.blogspot.com/2007/07/contest.html