Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Miss Saffie is Back!!!

Saffie was found. Momma and I are so happy.
Che the kitty was just confused when she first saw her again and rolled over on her back and exposed her belly.

Because she is back I am giving her part of my blog (it was half about her anyways).

Momma thinks Saffie got away from the people who took her. She just had a fresh hair cut & her toe nails were PAINTED purple. Can you believe it?

The woman who found her has the same first name as Momma and found Saffie last night in the street. It is the first and last time Momma hopes Saffie gets out!

More later...

6 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

OMG this is wonderful news! You must be doing major happy dances at your house! I'm so happy for all of you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Asta said...

Hi Allegra,I'm so vewy glad you found Saffie, what happened? It must have been super scawy, whew.
I'm Asta from New York( sometimes Asta up over),causethere's an Asta down under who's my vewy good fwiend..I'm almost 8 and 1/4th months old wire fox terrier, and have lots of airy friends, so I'd like to add you too OK?
smoochie kisses
Asta

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oh Allegra, what fantastic news! Poor Saffie having purple toe nails though. I hope she will quickly settle back with you all safe and sound.

Licks
Oscar x

Putter said...

OMG Allegra!

I am so happiest for you and your family! Saffie is home safe and soundest! Oh, I am happy too!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Stanley said...

Congratulations, Girl!

So happy
That you and Saffie
are together again
Will you keep her in a pen
So she doesn't ever run
From you and all the puppy fun?

(I was inspired by Ruby's blog post from today. Maybe I'll do a haiku next time).

Love you, girls!
Stanley

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey Allegra, the massge thing is like a rubber mitt for mum or dad to wear on their hand. It has nobbly bits on it and it feels really nice being rubbed with it, plus it makes the shampoo lather well and get right down into your hair.

Licks
Oscar x