Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hello World!



I know people just love looking at pictures of me 'cause I am so cute.




On the left: I got a BATH! Why would anyone give a dog a bath, especially me.


For the picture on the right: I was playing in the neighbor's yard with my laberdoodle friend Chloe and it made me really tired cause she is younger than I am and I can't keep up (to also be fair her legs are longer).






So then I just had to go to sleep. Don't I just look so angelic? All I need a halo.


















3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, are you back? We have missed you, Allegra!
It's so nice to see you again!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Shane Kent Louis said...

I'm glad to meet you here, and you look so cute and comfortable in the front seat. :D

--------------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

World of Animals, Inc said...

Yes, we know that you are always looking cute. Looks like a really fun time playing in your neighbors' yard. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals